Principle Fork Lifts Ltd is a Data Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and we are responsible for the control and processing of your personal data.
Why we collect data
We use the information you provide us with, to enable us to trade with you – delivering, collecting, hiring and servicing fork lift trucks. In addition, this data helps us run our accounts department effectively.
Data we collect
We collect the following data you provide:
- Company name
- Company addresses, telephone and fax numbers and general email addresses
- Operational and accounts contact names, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses
- Company trading information such as company registration number, VAT number and bank account details
Additional data we collect from third parties
We may collect data from other sources to check creditworthiness and for underwriting purposes.
These sources include –
- Companies House
- Official credit agencies
Who has access to this data
Only authorized employees have access to your data and this is under strict security.
We may also disclose your data to the following:
- Delivery and collection subcontractors
- Authorized IT providers
- Authorized credit checking facilities
- Insurers in the event of an accident or claim
- Regulatory bodies such as government departments, legal services
- Law enforcement agencies
Please be assured disclosure will only be made within statutory guidelines.
We will use technological and organisational measures to keep your data totally secure and safeguarded. Especially we will not sell nor distribute any of your personal data.
However, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your data, in using our website you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure. For this reason we cannot guarantee the security nor integrity of any personal data transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Your rights regarding data
- You can request a copy of the data we hold via a Subject Access Request (SAR). Proof of identity will be required. (Contact details are below)
- You can advise us of any mistakes in your data and these will be corrected immediately. Proof of identity will be required. (Contact details as below)
- You can stop us from contacting you. Proof of identity will be required. (Contact details below)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Principle Fork Lifts Ltd
Unit A5 Thorpe Industrial Estate